Wednesday, March 09, 2005

that one phone call


my dad called from kl, saying got this TI ppl asking him whether i'm still interested working there...

wow the measure they took. they dropped me mails but i never replied. actually not really keen on working there leh. don't even remember why i applied in the first place.

1st of all, it's so near my parents house in kl and God knows i dun even have a room there. i've been comfortable here, though of course it'd better if i can buy my own property, but other than that it has been great...

i mean, i luv my parents, but staying together is entirely a different thing.

plus i think my company here is better off... so much better. well at least from the look of it. everybody knows first impression can go miles.

and i have my CY here too, and it's nice having someone u like nearby....

so guess i'll just have to go, u know, just so at least i can say i'm doing my parents' bidding. can poke around and see how much they offer too, and maybe ask unreasonable pay there till they have no choice but to give up, haha!!

well... since i'm going back kl anyway for good friday.

talking of which, i still haven't buy return ticket yet. damn!


...ed

No comments: