Sunday, March 27, 2005

je suis de retour


man i'm sleepy and my fingers are painful.

spent 6 hrs in an uncomfortable bus ride from kl today. somehow the stupid chair couldn't be adjusted, causing my head swaying from side to side everytime i tried to sleep. plus, there was this plump lady on my left so i couldn't moved much to that side, straining my overall posture.

i must remember to take executive coach next time.

arrived home, watched a bit sumo which i taped while i was away, then went to bedok to pick up my guitar. the seller was indeed young, he said he's selling the guitar 'coz his mum bought him a new one for birthday.

the guitar looks quite pretty. and i must say i felt kinda cool too carrying the guitar all the way back, like kinda hip or sth, hehe... though i did feel a bit concious, like do i carry it right..etc.

been practising some chords just now and gosh, that thing realy hurts my fingers. no wonder they keep saying ppl'll develop calluses from playing them.

but still that won't keep me from practising.

CY just called me, which should be normal as i always got it around this time but just now, the voice was soft in almost whispering manner and the conversation was kinda rushed and shortened. i sincerely hope that was because of sleepiness rather than some other human company there or that sort of thing. maybe i'm extra-paranoid but still....

ok now i'm wide awake and worried.


...ed

No comments: