Thursday, March 24, 2005

calling it off


decided not to attend the TI interview in kl.

i was chatting wizz this colleague about it (in low voice 'coz this is a sensitive matter), and somehow she made me realize it's not worth to waste my time and other ppl's time coz why take all the trouble when i had decided even before the interview?

and come to think bout it, it's not like i can convince them to change certain things, like the "place" where i'm gonna work.

so i took out my formal shirt, pants and my black shoes from my under-table luggage and dumped them in my office drawer and there you go, a much lighter luggage.

talking bout luggage, i don't know bout them but somehow i always seem like carrying tons of things everytime i pack.

like this weekend trip. i managed to fit my stuff into this one medium classy jean backpack (which i bought in paris GAP last time), and some other unfitting stuff into this samsung mobile E700A plactic bag but when i came in the office, my colleague have just one tiny bag to carry home.

i'm not even sure what i put in considering i have my own clothes at my parents house (at least i know i have, though i need to search for them for sure).

well at least i've decided not to bring my new guitar home. won it from ebay spore last nite for $41, and it was just the first time i used ebay! heard bout it before but never know that we have spore local version of it.

i haven't pick up the guitar yet as i'm going off to kl tonight, so cannot claim 100% success just yet. supposed could have arranged to pick it up during lunch break just now but no point to rush. from our sms conversation, seems like the seller's a student. i just hope he's the one that take cares of his guitar.

the haru-basho sumo in osaka will have its final bout this sunday, but i'll miss it in kl. so far my favourite, asashoryu has won all his bouts and i'd love to see how he handles much stronger opponents these few days. already set-up my vcr and my housemate better don't change the cable channel while i'm gone, otherwise some earth-shattering things will happen.

ok i've had a light tea-break time meal, tidy up my lose-end works and now waiting 5.15pm...

maybe i'll go chat with this good-looking colleague just joined in this monday..u know, just to kill time.


...ed

No comments: