Thursday, April 28, 2005

when the wrong one loves you right


it has been, ermmm i don't know, about week and a half? ..since i last met CY.

i was thinking that we'd have more free time after HP dept shutdown but no, those countless interviews has been very time consuming...

it's harder even to meet up now.

like yesterday, we only managed to meet for a short dinner at whampoa market. i was feeling a bit down because of this whole thing, and it hardly cheered me up. when i was asked why i looked kinda gloomy, i blamed it on the weather.

it's easy to blame everything on recent out-of-hand-hot weather. after all, couldn't blame CY, as i must understand that huge effort might be needed to land a job nowadays.

but i couldn't help it sometimes when the heart sings a different tune from the mind. still i really hope someone remembers that today is our one-year anniversary.

how i hope good thing will surface up too when i see that saint francis apartment unit today during lunch time break.

i called a different agent yesterday as the previous agent was uncontactable and they did not return my sms so i assumed they were not very keen. i mean, they did mention that they would call me in few days time but surely they would have to keep themselves contactable??

however, they called me just minutes after i talked with the new agent, so affectively now i have 2 agents handling that saint francis unit for me. but as my colleague said, they are just 'tools' so i guess it's ok.

now that i have the possibility of climbing my first property ladder, i must keep my expenditures sensible enough.

yesterday at company's bazaar sale beside the cafeteria. i bought half a kg of raw honey for 15 dollars, which should be totally acceptable. everybody knows honey is good for health, and surely i shouldn't trade health over anything. it will be good for my gastric too.

then i bought a pilates ball for just 15 dollars, which was a total bargain. i mean, outside is selling like 65 dollars, so i was actually saving money. i'm thinking to convert one of my 2 bedrooms in my new apartment to an exercise room cum meditation/ prayer hall, and this ball is silver so it will totally match any color of the wall.

now i'm still considering whether to buy this expensive antioxidant pills. heard that it can cure muscles ache and join pains, which i have most of the times, and most importantly it will help retain my youth.

anyway, i should look at the apartment first. i'm so upbeat about this actually. planning the decoration and design of my own place is fun, though that means i'll have to seriously cut down my oversea trip after this.

although i must say going kl whis coming long weekends staying at hotel istana suites does not go in sync with my current plan, but hey, friendship is as important to me too!

my mum was like, 'you're coming back and stay in a hotel?' which for me it was a pretty hard tone. all along i went back kl and stayed at home so i hardly met my kl friends, let alone ventured night life. so i just explained to her that this would be a reunion, which is actually true, except this reunion only consists like 5 ppl.

but hey, i'm in my late 20s and about to climb my first property ladder, so surely i can afford to enjoy some freedom in kl...


...ed

No comments: