Wednesday, April 06, 2005

my housemate is a complete jerk


sometimes i think my housemate is actually a woman.

first, he always leave the toilet seat up after use. 100% of the times. it really made me wonder.

and secondly, i just noticed how moody and unreasonable he can be.

he was supposed to pay his rent in early month but somehow he didn't, so i asked him to pay me today by sms, u know, in a supposedly very lose way 'coz obviously i don't literally need him to pay today.

i was like 'hey, can you pay me the rent today'??

and he exploded like a time bomb that would even caught al-baradei by surprise.

here were his word 'i plan to pay u end of the month..' blah blah blah....(coz obviously i didn't care what the rest was).

i mean, hello..what 'i plan...'?? as if he's doing me a favour in paying the rent. didn't he know i used up my own money to pay his portion to the landlord first??

thinking that i somehow missunderstood him, or he missunderstood me as he did give me cheque for the money he borrowed me end of last month, so i typed back,'you haven't paid the rent yet, right? the cheque you gave me last week was not for the rent..'

and he went,'what's so difficult in paying end of the month instead of beginning of the month? and i know what the cheque i gave you for, thank you very much'.

can you believe that? here i am all bare and innocent (not to mention good-looking too but that's beside the point), and he showered me unexpectedly with raging bullets.

then, not wanting to make things worse, i tried to calm things down. after all, this is the person i'm staying with. i won't want feeling all uncomfortable and irritated everytime i come back from hard day work, so i tried calling him but he didn't pick up. so i smsed, 'i'm sorry if i missunderstood you, i can give a call to clarify'.

obviously, no calling-in for him, and he wouldn't let the matter rest yet either when he went,'i just want to pay at month end, how difficult is it to understand?

at this point, i was tired and didn't give a damn anymore. he wanted end of the month, so end of the month it is. it's not like i'm living out of his money anyway, so u replied short and direct,'ok'.

you would think that by this, it was all over, but he came back,'it's so absurd chasing me for rent'.

gosh i was almost boiling. i was chasing him? i just sent one tiny message asking if he could pay the rent because he didn't pay at date due, and i got slaughtered because i asked? what, i should keep guessing when he'd finally pay me the money?

talking bout being unreasonable and irritating.

what a fat bastard penguin-like cow.

now i'm in my room and he's not back yet. oh no i won't confront him or anything cause i don't want him to throw rubbish inside my room or put nose-shit on my cups or sth, coz god knows how hard it is to quarrel and live under the same roof.

what i'm gonna do is let him be non-existant. as long as he pays me the rent every month end and leave my things as they are, there's no need to talk or bond.

after all, what's the point of bonding with a jerk like that??


...ed

No comments: