Wednesday, May 05, 2010

piss-o-meter cranked up


some people just don't give up, do they?

this phone on my colleague's table has been ringing for like 15 minutes and still not stopping. i mean, what's that about? i can understand if this is a hospital emergency line, the police station or the grand central station but this is a memory chip company.

unless some bombs are gonna explode somewhere in 5 minutes unless you disable the memory chip component, there is no reason to hold on that long. even then, surely it would have exploded by now.

some people are just plain weird. i normally can tolerate weirdness because at least weirdness is amusing but when it gets annoying like this, i feel just like lady gaga in her telephone video when she was about to poison the whole diner.

one rank lower than annoying weird act like this, is boring people. i don't know, they must have 'being boring' as one of the recruitment criteria in this company lately, because all the new hires are plain dull-duds.

come to think about it, i suspect they are clones made from planet kamino in star wars, except instead of army clones, they made worker bees just to work in this company and nothing else. that would explain their over-dedication to work with zero sense of anything else.

as a result, when i am in between assigments like this, i'm bored to the core. instead of cubicle-hopping happily sharing office gossips, i'm reduced to checking twitter on my google nexus, and even then, there's not even a single tweet worth mentioning.

i just wish i were in cafeteria kitchen in white latex and a blue telephone on my head, mixing valium in lunch dish sambal tumis for the whole office people to consume. yes, that would do the trick. 20mg valium and maybe 2mg of klonopin will really boost up the fun-o-meter.

oh and you know what? the phone is still ringing, but i cannot pick it up with this valium in my hand eh...



...ed

11 comments:

Anonymus said...

ha ha i feel for u. well lest hope that it dose not happen again he he. this is a bit like my blog u should cheek it out it is Six Strange People well i am looking forword to your next post

p said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
terremoto japon 2011 said...

muy buen artuiculo

ThereCanOnlyBe2 said...

Definitely agree. Weird people are the best! Well, as long as they're not creepy weird. That's something different. Lol. But weirdos make life more interesting definitely. I like the Lady Gaga reference by the way. I have totally been there!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
farmland investor said...

I love weird people!

Jessica said...

Read my blog the story of jess

logoworkgloves.com said...

A double time of work is required again.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about spellbound.

My web-site; cheap authentic 49ers jersey
my site :: ole miss football jersey 74

Unknown said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,backlinks have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room

Admin said...

Hi, I'm very POOR person lives in unsupportive family and society have a lot of ideas to work on but with this environment where I live its very hard to do that so maybe you one of the people whose can help me with donation
to donate me $10 please click the link click here to donate me $10
thank you a lot