Tuesday, January 06, 2009

maverick hunter walkthrough


it's one of the time that make you feel so lost. i ended up doing things that i don't really like at work just because there is no vacancy left at my previous job scope. It just made me realize that I had my world almost on top of the mountain, only to be falling down hard face down in the deep valley. If I was in the cartoon, there would be human-shaped hole on the ground, with probably some stars and birds floating in circles on top of my head.

But I guess, that's life. You get some and you lose some. You just can't get everything, or else everybody will become Paris Hilton or Brad Pitt. But work is such a large part of our life that it gives a significant impact to our overall existance. So it matters whether we like our job or not. It kills me to see some other people doing my previous job that I believe I could be good at. The only thing that got me going is that at least I'm still in the company. With the economic turmoil outside, at least I have some buffer to shield myself from whatever crap there is going to come this year. That's why the least I can do is try to contribute to the company whichever way I can, just like Mr Noah Bennett in Heroes.

Except the assignment haven't really come yet. I have this big red button at my side with the word 'push' in big bold capital letters but no instruction. Nothing nada. So I'm just stalling around and just checking some other people's data. Which is a bit of a bummer if you asked me since I'm in a new year full-gear spirit. Add that with no money to spend and no tv series to wait out and I'm practically already having the knife half way closer to my wrist.

Only that there will be some gathering at my place this weekend! You see, at least things are not so bad outside work. My friend will come down all the way from malacca and we have plan to hang around drinking hot milo together. O man, that would be like heaven on earth. Plus, I already booked the tennis court and we are gonna roam about ubi roads to test drive cars!

Plus I finally found a perfect song for my sister's wedding video soundtrack. I'm so proud of myself. It's by.. Ermm.. Ok I'm gonna sensored it here and reveal when everything's been done. Let's just say it's a ballad and it's a duet and it's not by SM Salim and Rafeah Buang. I have been doing the editing for a week now, on and off, and still need some time to complete because the software apparently got some kind of bug and I had to arrange the photos so that it would flow in rhythm with the music.

Just like I hope my work will flow in rhythm with my life, so that I won't feel so lost anymore. If you watch the tv series Lost, even those stranded and lost in that mysterious island just finally got rescued. But then, that was after 3 years in living hell, and especially for my case, it's not like I can press fast forward anyay.

So to add some spice in my bland weekdays, and also add extra qualification, I'm seriously considering to enroll for a part time course. I just dropped them an e-mail asking if I could get away with the application without any TOEFL result, which is needed for me because I graduated from a non-english as medium instruction university. We'll see what they would say tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna climb myself outta this hole.



…ed

2 comments:

fiza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fiza said...

bro, erti cinta by maya karin pun not bad for wedding video s/track.. :)