Saturday, May 07, 2005

dumb and dumber


my forehead is throbbing like crazy.

god, i don't even know what happened. i was playing tennis on office rooftop just now and was chasing this ball near my body, tried to flick it and somehow the racket found my forehead instead.

i hit my own head with a tennis racket.

i mean, how stupid does that sound?? and i must say the swell between my eyebrows made a nice affect to the clumsiness who i am...

not to mention the whole impossibility of it. it's like driving a car and run yourself with it. this should be almost impossible.

went to medical center at the office and asked for some ice and antiseptic. the doctor was under the impression i was playing doubles and my partner hit me, which could made whole lots more sense.

not a great start of the day. well, i better go back home and maybe continue sleep, hoping the weather won't be so hot to hibernate for the rest of the day. i'm feeling a bit dizzy now, but this must be because i slept at 3am last night watching nadal vs stepanek match and woke up dutifully 7.30am to play tennis myself.

maybe i'll go to the cafeteria first and check whether they have food ready yet, keeping a close watch-out so i won't bump anything on my way there...


...ed

1 comment:

Owen said...

You have to love days like that :) At least the doctor gave you a story you could run with.