Sunday, November 05, 2006

saturday night heartfever

another wedding.

i swear one of these days ppl wld have to celebrate my happiness too. it's only fair. i'm almost done cheering for others.

i hate that tingle in my heart everytime seeing that 'our story' montage on screen. enough that i have to bare with all the bragging about their oh-so-perfect love, i have to pay 80 dollars for it?

but again, since when life is fair?

i'm not against wedding dinner you know. the whole occasion could be quite fun if you minus off the wedding stuff. you get to dress up, wear your best clothes and table hopping for the rest of the evening.

kinda like attending the grammy. grammy that you'll never win and zero chance to get on stage that is.

it's just that it's a pity we have to have a reason to have that.

like a wedding.

urghh... am i actually jealous??





anyway, after that heart torture (to be fair, i felt the torture like 2 minutes but actually kinda enjoyed the rest of the night) i felt like i owe myself a treat.

so today on sunday morning i accepted a friend's invitation for a free yoga session in bugis village, you know, to relax my soul.

and hopefully to rid of any evil in my heart too. if possible.

i've never met anyone who's so enthusiastic over yoga before. apparently this friend started doing yoga a year ago, and then started teaching few months back. the important thing is, he did seem nice.

i did enjoy the class. at least it made me want to start doing yoga again. i must find that yoga mat i bought last time. i forgot how relaxing yoga is to the mind.

only that my body is a little sore. unlike last night at wedding dinner when my body got all pampered with all the food but my heart ached.

life is indeed fair after all.



...ed

No comments: