Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the final countdown

i had 2 farewell eat-outs today, so now i felt a bit bloated. this is seriously not good for my body. but what's worse is that we were saying goodbye to my office cubicle-mate who'll return to s'pore tomorrow.

it's kinda depressing thinking about going to work tomorrow to an empty cubicle. it makes me want to go back home too, but it's still about 3 weeks before my return.

3 weeks is quite a long time now when i think about it, but not too long to message this old friend in tokyo warning him of my arrival because i plan to stop over in japan when i transit there. apparently the flights are tight so i cannot alter my schedule. mind you i've already got a horrible flight timings. arriving portland and have less than an hour for an international connecting flight? what's up with summer in the states?

anyway, i still can't wait. it's not like being here in the states is a bad thing. i mean, i enjoyed it at first, having went to all those gorges, parks, lakes, not to mention las vegas few weeks ago.. but after all of that, i still long for home. i mean, ppl always say it's always greener on the other side of the fence, so comparing with the desert here in boise, s'pore does look more tempting...

ok now i'm gonna start crossing dates on my calender...


...ed

No comments: