Monday, November 07, 2005

raya '05


i'm uploading hari raya photos and videos onto my pc right now, so i figured i can write sth here rather than opening the new madonna hung up 'live' performance i just got hold off.

i just got back from kl today by the 10.30am bus. the trip back was pleasant. i was worried at first because they gave me the utmost behind seat so i couldn't adjust the back but apparently that didn't stop me from dozing off most of the trip. either i must be tired from lack of sleep or that stephen king book the shining was too wordy and descriptive till i lost interest.

don't get me wrong i still think the book is great. last night i found myself thinking bout the scenes off the book at sleep, but the problem is i got like 2 pages of thrilling plots from the first 100 pages, which is a bit waste of time if you asked me.

so i slept most of the journey. there was this foreign indian guy sat in front of me tried to strike a conversation (i guess he was being polite as he asked me about how to get to changi airport before that), but i wasn't too eager to chat. at woodland checkpoints, i suspect he got held up by the customs because he didn't show up and the bus left after waiting for awhile. i felt bad for him, and also for myself because i didn't insist the bus driver to wait when i knew that guy really wanted to get to lavender street the final destination.

No comments: