Wednesday, August 17, 2005

king of pain


boy my heart is pain.

i just settled paying all my bills, credit cards etc, and i must say, this is not my favourite part of the month. well at least my first installment house loan payment has yet to kick in...

yup it has been awhile. i've been busy moving house, and hey, i just realized this is the first time i'm writing from my new place. everything has been going quite well, though the moving day wasn't actually the best day of my life.

it was raining heavily. the mover hit a signboard in front of the building and the whole occupants peeked out from their respective windows and balconies. not a great way of introducing oneself i guess.

i like this place a lot. i was thinking the expressway nearby would be noisy but i hardly noticed it so far. there are lots of lights, and my gut telling me i'm gonna have a bit of a fit loking at my first PUB bills soon.

my favourite part is my bedroom ceiling. previous occupant installed this glow-in-the-dark stars so when i was in the dark before sleep, i can feel like i'm sleeping under the open sky. i count the stars and make a wish for each and everyone of them.

one of the wish? is that i can return fast to my actual company in bendemeer. u see, i'm under attachment in this joint-venture company in woodlands. yes woodlands. as i'm now staying in the east, it takes almost the whole country to cross over. it's just a whole lot of effort just to get there and back.

plus, i hardly have any friends there. singaporeans are not very friendly. whoever ever said that asians are friendly is obviously in delusion. i mean, they see me everyday on my own and just pretend that i don't exist. it just goes very naturally.

not that i care much about it. i'll be gone sooner of later anyway. as for now, time to sleep.



...ed

No comments: