Sunday, June 05, 2005

inferiority complex


still waiting for nadal vs puerto in french open final...

the match should be after the women double final, so i'm having this roland garros website live scoreboard on my desktop to track the current progress...

so far so good. h-hardenne won yesterday against pierce, and if nadal wins tonight, it'll be all perfect.

gosh, i so want nadal to win, especially after he beat roger yesterday (haha take that, federer-worshippers!) i'm already feeling excited, nervous and petrified, all at once now, i might just need oxygen tank by my side later while watching.

met this guy who's a tennis fan as well from the chatroom this morning, apparently staying nearby me. i was excited to finally having someone to talk tennis to, but however the conv didn't get too far and kinda stopped half way.

duh..i bet he was having another conversation at the same time, and that just took off. he looks kinda cute though so partly because i was kinda having fits myself too.

it's the same old problem. i always feel inferior by someone who i think better off than me. this guy's young, good looking, and could play tennis! i'm so envious.

put him beside me and i'll have inferiority complex.

i really need to work on this.

the final still has yet to start. i just did some excercise with my torso roller in front of the tv. i hate this little lump i have in my lower abs, i really need to start doing the sit-ups everyday just like last time.

feeling good bout my body will give me less inferiority complex problem, especially since i plan to utilize the swimming pool in my new house to its full extent.

i could also learn how to swim!



...ed

No comments: